You’ve popped the question to your bridesmaids… Now it’s time to find the gowns! The great thing about shopping for bridesmaid dresses online is the larger range of options than in store, but we know that too many options can also be tricky. We make it oh-so easy to find the perfect gowns that will flatter everyone, at prices both brides and bridesmaids alike can get behind! Here’s why Birdy Grey is the best place to buy bridesmaid dresses online.
1. All dresses are affordable at $99
3. 14 day return and exchange policy
Love the gown, but it’s not quite “the one”? No worries! We’ll accept returns and exchanges within 14 days of delivery, and provide a pre-paid return shipping label to send the dress back to us. Returns for a refund require a $10 restocking fee, but all exchanges are totally free. See our full Return Policy here.
4. A carefully curated selection of 15 core styles in 10 fresh colorsWe’re not about the typical overwhelming bridesmaid experience-- with 100 different styles and shades, how can a bride possibly choose? We keep our collection fresh and easy to shop, with 10 classic shades and 15 core styles each designed to compliment each other seamlessly. Simplicity never goes out of style, babes.
5. Convertible styles make mix and match easy
The mix and match look is totally on-trend, but we know coordinating multiple styles and shades isn’t for everyone. Our convertible gowns make mixing and matching a breeze. Brides simply choose the style (such as our best selling Christina dress), and the bridesmaids choose the neckline to best flatter them. Everyone will be perfectly coordinated, while still feeling uniquely beautiful.
6. Maternity friendly options
We offer a few flowy empire waisted styles, which are perfect for mamas showing off their baby bump-- they’re free flowing below the bust, woop! This way your bridesmaids with a bun in the oven can still coordinate with the rest of the girls, and look super chic.
7. Free pin packs
Every gown comes with a complimentary pin pack, just in case! Bobby pins, safety pins, and fashion tape just might come in handy to avoid day-of disasters.
8. Donate to The Princess Project after the wedding
We know that bridesmaid gowns are typically one and done, so we make it easy to give back after the wedding! Send us your gently used gowns and we’ll donate them to The Princess Project, which provides prom attire at no charge to teens in need. Make a teen feel special and confident, while clearing out that closet… It’s a win win! See full details here.
9. Our all female team
Birdy Grey is a female founded brand, and is run by an all female employees-- meaning our gowns are made for bridesmaids, by bridesmaids. Girls support girls, am I right?
Our founders (and longtime besties) Grace and Monica.